Sonos not respponding

I've tried the bot bet it doesn't understand the question. It is complicated.
I have seven devices. They are currently arranged in a group of four with three separate individual devices. I can play the group of four and the other three individually but I cannot move any of them either out of the group or into it. I receive a message" Unable to connect to device. Try again later". I have reconnected the modem and reinstalled the app but there's no change.
Can anyone help?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Have you rebooted the individual devices? 

Some of them with no effect. I’m about to start from scratch and download Sonos from where I started years ago.

Do not factory reset them without instructions from Sonos.

If you Factory Reset, diagnostic information will be lost and solving the issue will be much more difficult. While Factory Reset might temporarily work around an issue, it is rarely a long term fix and it wastes a lot of time.

It’s fixed. I disconnected everything, uninstalled and re-installed Sonos, started devices one by one and it was sorted.

Thanks to those who responded.