Skip to main content

Patrick,

I’m following up on my initial email I sent at the end of May. Thank you for forwarding my email on to your support team. Two different technology experts who deal frequently with all Sonos products have noted that the Sonos upgraded application is a complete failure. It is great to see that Sonos continues to pump out new products such as headphones of which the Sonos application used to operate these high cost sound equipment is a drastic failure. Your level 2 support team has completed let me down. I have continued to hope for a successful update to the Sonos app. To allow me to once again enjoy my sound system which I paid thousands for. As of today, I cannot play my system and it is a failing mess.

It looks like this last update on June 17 was supposed to help the volume situation. Instead it made it worse. Only one volume slider is showing. It was working fine yesterday. After the update they are gone. And right now the system won’t play anything. It is not working at all. 

WiFi works. Trying to hit a song and nothing plays. I tell Alexa to play and it does but then the volume cannot be adjusted. Hey Sonos stopped working too. 

When will all this be fixed? And when will you return them the product they paid for?