Answered

Sonos Era 300 not connecting to Sony LP player via bluetooth

• 18 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a Sony PS-LX310BT turntable that I was using connecting via bluetooth to my old bose speakers. They worked really well - I recently bought Sonos ERA 300 and I am unable to pair them via bluetooth. I have the latest firmware update on sonos.

I hear the chime on era 300 with blinking blue light then I click on bluetooth pairing button on lp player but nothing happens even after waiting for 5 mins. Similar process worked when I paired my bose speaker.

Let me know if I am missing something? I understand that I can pair them using sonos line in adapter. My understanding is I can still use bluetooth connectivity without any additional adapter to pair my turntable.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 18 March 2024, 05:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Put the Era 300 in Bluetooth pairing mode and place it right next to the left front side of the turntable. Press the Bluetooth button on the turntable. It will begin to slowly blink blue. Press and hold the button for another 2-3 seconds and release and it should begin to blink a faster blue. Wait for the pairing process to complete and the lights on both the Era 300 and turntable will turn solid blue.

Thanks it worked