Answered

sonos era 100 solid green light

• 5 April 2023
  • 8 replies

I noticed that my pair of era 100 have a solid green light turn on when set as stereo pair. How can I turn off the green light? The green light is not there when the pair is used as surround. 

Tried turning off the status light button in the app but the green light is still on

icon

Best answer by buzz 5 April 2023, 13:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7

A solid green light means the speakers have been muted. If you increase the volume, the green light should turn off.

Thanks for the reply. I am wondering if the green light can be turned off during night time when it is not in use.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

There’s a Service Light on/off control accessible in the app. Settings/System/roomname and scroll down. 

i think i found the issue. i need to on some volume first then close the app.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

i think i found the issue. i need to on some volume first then close the app.

Thanks.

Ohhh, like @GuitarSuperstar posted above? 

Does the light go off or turn white? 

You can turn OFF the status light, however, Mute overrides this option and the mute status is very bright.

If your Sonos Era 100 speaker is showing a solid green light, it means that the speaker is on and functioning normally.

A solid green light indicates that the speaker is powered on and ready to use. If you're experiencing issues with the speaker, such as difficulty connecting to it or problems with the sound quality, the solid green light suggests that the issue may not be related to power or connectivity.

If you're still having issues with your Sonos Era 100 speaker despite the solid green light, you can try troubleshooting steps such as resetting the speaker, ensuring it's properly connected to your network, or checking for firmware updates. If the issue persists, you may want to contact Sonos customer support for further assistance.

See this link for the meaning of a solid green status LED

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/sonos-led-lights