Answered

Sonos Beam gen 2 + Sub mini + 2x Sonos era 100 vs AVR setup for movies and music in small bedroom?

• 13 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m planning to get a sound system for my 65” Samsung S90C TV. Torn between an AVR setup with Elac DBR62, Denon X2800H, P10-150-GEM Subwoofer from BK Electronics, and a Sonos Beam 2/Sub mini/Era 100s set.

My room is cubic 2.5x2.5m and 9 feet high. I did some research and found that the Denon X2800H has an integrated room correction feature so it can still sound good in my room.

I listen mostly to DJ Sets on YouTube and EDM, Psytrance, Techno, so bass is important to me (without compromising on clarity).

I’d also be using the speakers with my phone and TV. Can’t have rears due to the layout of my room.

If I went with Sonos, I’d like to use the beam 2 and sub mini for movies, and era 100s with sub mini for music. Is there an easy way to switch between the two?

I’d like some help deciding between the two sound systems. I’m also not an audiophile, but looking for the sound system that would deliver the best experience for the music I listen to.

Thanks for reading.

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 14 December 2023, 02:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

See my answer here: