Sonos 5 dropped out of WiFi group

• 26 November 2020
  • 5 replies

My Sonos 5 has dropped out of network.  It’s not been moved or router changed.   All 3 other Sonos products still work 

I’ve tried all the trouble shooting.   It will work on the Ethernet but once unplugged stops

not sure what else to do?? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

Hi

thanks.  

how do I sent the diagnostics to Sonos

i keep tapping on Sonos support but nothing happens.  Do I have to call ?? 

Click on the underlined words in my post.

I had a similar issue recently; support chat was great and system diagnostics (required ethernet connection to access device data) revealed a malfunctioning wifi chip

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

i keep tapping on Sonos support but nothing happens.  Do I have to call ?? 

The Support link (and the others) that you get from the top-left = menu has been broken here for a long time, nobody seems interested in fixing it.

The link to Support below the Ask your question block works.

https://www.sonos.com/support?utm_source=ENsonoscommunity