Answered

Sonos 100 connection

• 4 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi. I can’t connect my Sonos 100 to internet… I’m live in residence… I bring Sonos to store to check what’s happening… there everything fine… here in residence I can’t connect.

icon

Best answer by ratty 4 February 2024, 19:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

There doesn’t seem to be enough information about your issue to provide any help from this community. Have you tried to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Do you need a password to log onto the network at “residence”? If so, Sonos doesn’t support that environment. You’ll need to get a travel router and set up via that. 

You’ll need to get a travel router and set up via that. 

The same if the ‘residence’ enforces wireless client isolation, which any responsible shared residence would typically do.

If I setup my own network in my room… buy internet with provider and connect to new router

You’d get a travel router which is able to connect to your existing residence service (over WiFi or Ethernet). That would then set up a private network in your room for you. 

Or like a say… buy internet with provider…