Answered

Single Sonos Era 100

• 4 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi All

I have ordered a single Era 100 for my bedroom. I have many Sonos speakers already so hoping this new addition will be a good one.

Has anyone else got just a single 100 and if so, how does it sound? I don’t have room for a pair so I’m hoping just the one will sound good 😁. 

icon

Best answer by beynym 4 April 2023, 11:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Has anyone else got just a single 100 and if so, how does it sound? 

Recently I replaced my One SL with the Era 100. I must say the Era sounds better than the One, especially after Trueplay. I also prefer the sliding volume button on top. The one thing about the Era 100 I don´t like is the inability to connect it to Sonosnet, but maybe I worry too much. I must admit that the wireless connection of the Era 100 to my home network works like a charm.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Has anyone else got just a single 100 and if so, how does it sound? 

Recently I replaced my One SL with the Era 100. I must say the Era sounds better than the One, especially after Trueplay. I also prefer the sliding volume button on top. The one thing about the Era 100 I don´t like is the inability to connect it to Sonosnet.

Thanks 😊

Yeah I also use SonosNet which of course, this speaker won’t use. I did recently get a UK BT WiFi disc though for my upstairs as the WiFI was always somewhat flakey up there. It has made a huge difference so the Era 100 should be fine just using the WiFi.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

I don´t like is the inability to connect it to Sonosnet, but maybe I worry too much. I must admit that the wireless connection of the Era 100 to my home network works like a charm.

I think I have come to same conclusion, let the Sonos design engineers do all the worrying for you 😀