Shipping

• 20 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Please FedEx Ground Economy does not protect these expensive speakers because you cannot pick them at a nearby location when you’re not available during delivery. These speakers are too expensive to be left on the porch when the owner is away. Kindly fix. Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Following the tracking number to the FedEx site.  It looks like you do have options to request delivery times, different delivery date/times, etc, although this may be an extra fee.  Perhaps Sonos could incorporate some of FedEx options into their checkout process, but not everything is shipped via FedEx and the different options are surely dependent on service.

I personally am good with just leaving it at the door, as my risk of theft is pretty low, the chance that I’m not home is high, the shipment is insured by Sonos, and having to drive somewhere to get my package defeats the reason for having it shipped.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Had to look that up, turns out it is the new name for Fedex Smart Post.

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/ground/economy.html