Skip to main content
Question

Setting up w Error code 1,101

• 8 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to set up my beam and every seems to be going smooth until the end when it tries to update. I get error code 1101.  I do not see the device as a connected device in the sonos app but it working as a soundbar for the tv.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Try using the Sonos app for Windows if you’ve a Windows laptop. I’ve seen some people have avoided the 1000 type codes this way. 

I’m having the same issue setting up a Sonos Arc… setup works fine, until the last step when it goes to update firmware, then immediately pops up with error code 1101. Afterwards the device doesn’t appear in the app...  especially frustrating because I can see from my router’s page that the Arc is connected.  Tried rebooting the router / disconnecting power etc. but no luck.  

I used the Sonos app for Windows and managed to update my arc, and then everything else fell into place