Problem connecting to wifi

• 19 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi got some older play 3, play 5, playbar and sub. They just stopped working and most Times The app wont find system so i reset The app and speakers. Now when i try to connect them again they all say that my wifi password is wrong. Im sure password is right. Sometimes i get one working with cable but then when cable is out again The app says it dont find The system. And if one starts working it looses connection after a few minutes and says wifi password is wrong. Any help will be very appriciated. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Trazan_pw.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried all troubleshooting steps let me help you further.

Can you submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

i have just reinstalled the app and tried with a play 3 that was set back by pressing play button at the same time as plugging it in so i dont know how much info is in the report but the number is,