Skip to main content

I have (had 🙄) 2 x One’s set up as a stereo pair. All working well after the initial update. However, tonight only one would connect. I also have a roam which was still on the system and working ok. Spent all evening trying to sort with the chatbot and then an agent who cut me off 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyway I now have my speaker stuck with the green flashing light (was advised to factory reset) but it refuses to play the audio chime! I’ve tried everything. Rebooted my phone (iPhone 14), my router, speakers, etc etc .. any ideas anyone? 😫oh I also have an Ethernet cable 🤷🏼‍♀️

same issue. I changed my Wi-Fi password, and now I can’t get past the audio chime step because it doesn’t make any sound.

I eventually solved this by signing out of the app. Deleting the app. Unplugging everything including my router. Turned it all back on, re installed app and signed back in. Hope this helps.

I also had another issue later when my other speaker wouldn’t play 😫 this I only managed to solve by repeating above steps and then when it still didn’t work 🤬connecting the speaker with an Ethernet cable directly into my router( I already had Ethernet but it wouldn’t work unless it was directly into the router box) Good luck! 

that worked, thanks friend. what an unintuitive headache all that was 😖

Glad to help 🤗