Answered

no wireless connection

• 25 February 2023
  • 4 replies

hi all i cannot connect wirelesly anymore on my sonos play 5, it works fine wired into router but is across the other side of living room so no good, i believe i have tried everything!

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 25 February 2023, 16:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Have you tried connecting it to Ethernet cable and sending a diagnostics report? Then call Sonos with the diagnostics number to see if they can see an issue - such as wifi card failure? 

While it is wired, and showing up in your controller, submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

Edit: I type more slowly than @nik9669a 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

While it is wired, and showing up in your controller, submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

Edit: I type more slowly than @nik9669a 

Only on this occasion 😜

No I haven't sent I diagnostic report via the Ethernet cable, I will give this a go, thank you for the help!!