Skip to main content
Question

No puedo conectar el sub boufer

• 20 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Cambié mi módem y router y no puedo conectar mi sub Boucher mini a la app, sin embargo mis Sonos arc y mis dos Sonos one se conectan. Que alguien me ayude por favor

Moderator Note - Translation by Google:

I changed my modem and router and I can't connect my Boucher mini sub to the app, however my Sonos arc and my two Sonos one connect. someone help me please

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @rogeliogleze1962 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! Apologies for the delay.

I’m sorry to hear of the issue you’re having in trying to add your Sub Mini to your system.

First, please ensure that you have the latest software for both your Sonos system (Settings (Gear Icon) » Manage » System Updates » Check for updates) and for your phone/tablet (go to respective app store and update Sonos app if available).

If already up-to-date, or if updating did not help, please try restarting your phone/tablet.

And if that did not help, please try resetting the Sonos app (User (User Icon) » App Preferences » Reset app). Once done, the app will exit. Open the app once more, and Connect to an Existing System once prompted, then sign in with your Sonos account and try adding your Sub Mini once more.

If you still have problems doing so, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos! Perdón por el retraso.

Lamento el problema que tiene al intentar agregar su Sub Mini a su sistema.

Primero, asegúrese de tener el software más reciente tanto para su sistema Sonos (Configuración (icono de engranaje) » Administrar » Actualizaciones del sistema » Buscar actualizaciones) como para su teléfono/tableta (vaya a la tienda de aplicaciones respectiva y actualice la aplicación Sonos si está disponible) .

Si ya está actualizado o si la actualización no ayudó, intente reiniciar su teléfono/tableta.

Y si eso no ayuda, intente restablecer la aplicación Sonos (Usuario (Icono de usuario) » Preferencias de la aplicación » Restablecer aplicación). Una vez hecho esto, la aplicación se cerrará. Abra la aplicación una vez más y conéctese a un sistema existente cuando se le solicite, luego inicie sesión con su cuenta de Sonos e intente agregar su Sub Mini una vez más.

Si aún tienes problemas para hacerlo, te recomiendo que te pongas en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte técnico quienes tienen herramientas a su disposición que les permitirán brindarte consejos específicos sobre tu sistema Sonos y lo que informa.
Espero que esto ayude.