Skip to main content

I have an ARC, (5) FIVES, (5) 3rd Gen Subs and (4) One's. Going on 4 years now.  Everything was working fine, until my router died. I have since replaced the router but now my speakers won't connect. 

Not sure if you have seen the link below or tried from the Sonos support. Community might need more details about your network setup. New router or modem running on a mesh system?? Are your Sonos devices on the most current firmware and app on the most current app. Are you on iOS or Android? 

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/connect-sonos-to-a-new-router-or-wi-fi-network?language=en_US

I have an ARC, (5) FIVES, (5) 3rd Gen Subs and (4) One's. Going on 4 years now.  Everything was working fine, until my router died. I have since replaced the router but now my speakers won't connect. 

When you replace a router, the easiest thing to do would be to set the SSID and password the same as the old router. This would allow most devices to automatically reconnect to your network.

For those devices that do not automatically connect, you may need to reboot them so that the get a new IP address.