Skip to main content

I last played a deezer song a month ago and when I have returned to app today Its STILL there and I can not change or remove it from the screen.

I have re installed

app

and its STILL there.

This followed the original fault of not connecting at all to Deezer last month.

I am at the end of my tether with Sonoa now  HELP appreciated cos quite frankly the speaker is currently USELESS to me

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the Support staff, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

I last played a deezer song a month ago and when I have returned to app today Its STILL there and I can not change or remove it from the screen.

I have re installed

app

and its STILL there.

This followed the original fault of not connecting at all to Deezer last month.

I am at the end of my tether with Sonoa now  HELP appreciated cos quite frankly the speaker is currently USELESS to me

Have you tried turning off the patio speaker, then log out of the app and close it. Leave it a few mins then turn the speaker back on, then log back into the app.