Answered

looses wireless connection regularly

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

When I switch my Sonos  from tv to anything else, it looses the network connection and all 5 pieces of my system need to be reinstalled. And it looses the connection to the television. Today I can’t even do that. I really wish I hadn’t invested in Sonos. Something is always wrong with it. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 17 November 2022, 19:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

In your post, what are “sinks”? Are those your Sonos speakers?

It sounds like you’ve got some network issues, in general, changing anything in the Sonos controller should not cause anything to lose the network connection. Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

You should never need to reinstall your system. That’s not the way it’s designed to work, and actually can hide other issues that the Sonos system should be reporting, when you submit a system diagnostic , since the data gets erased when you reset the system. 

This is definitely not how it’s supposed to work. Yes, spell check turned Sonos into sinks. I think the system needs to be replaced. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Did you ask Sonos for help?