Answered

Impossible to connect a One SL to my Freebox Pop.

• 6 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I have connected my sonos Arc, sonos Sub and 1 One SL to my freebox without problem. But Impossible to connect the second One SL to my Freebox. I reset my One SL, LED is flashing green. In my app when I add product the sonos One SL is detected but a the next step , « Preparing your Sonos One SL in progress... » , there is an error : « Your mobile device was unable to connect to your Sonos One SL. Check that your Sone One SL is plugged into a power outlet. ».

I did a lot of checking. the sonos one sl is in the same place as the other products. I tried to connect it via ethernet directly to my freebox. I tried by setting channel 1, 6 and 11 on my freeBox. I deactivated the 5ghz card on my freebox.... I don't know what to do anymore. If someone has an idea ?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 6 March 2024, 17:55

View original

2 replies

Since unfortunately I have no idea what a ‘Freebox Pop’ is, I would call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

I have already contacted Sonos support. They asked me to do various manipulations, to send them the diagnostic reports. They say it comes from my network without further information. I asked them for more information regarding the errors, they wouldn't tell me more. It's still weird because I managed to connect all my other arc, sub, sl sound systems. There is only one speaker that does not work.

PS : Freebox pop it’s a French internet box.