Answered

i have 4 Sonos OneSL that keep on disappearing

• 5 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I have a Sonos Beam by my TV that always works and shows on the app. I have 4 Sonos One SLs that work but every few days they disappear from the app. I have tried unplugging, searching for the them when reconnecting. Restarting my router. I have followed all directions. 
it is now becoming so frustrating I want to throw them out. 
sometimes it will work and I will see “living Room, kitchen, bedroom, garage” appear so I can group together to play music. 
but every now and then they all disappear. Can anyone help? And yes I have tried unplugging them all together and doing individually. I have strong WiFi and never had an issue nor changed it.  

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 5 April 2024, 16:54

View original

4 replies

While all four are unplugged, reboot your router. Give the router 2 minutes to reboot before plugging back in the Sonos.

Read the wifi interference FAQ for other possibilities. 

Yes. I have tried that. Multiple times. Thanks though. Appreciate the response. 

Odd that you’ve had the Sonos unplugged while rebooting the router, most folks just do them in sequence, and assume the effect is the same. I’m glad you’ve read the FAQ multiple times, though, there is really good information in there. 

At this point, since none of that helped, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Ok. I’ll try that. Thanks so much Bruce! Much appreciated.