Skip to main content
Answered

help!!

• 24 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I am ready to throw these speakers against a wall!! I cannot possibly be having to reset my internet, all the apps, and all the speakers every single flipping day!! 

why the hell do they disconnect on their own?? Why do I keep having to reset and update the network and do the whole thing over and over??? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you updated the app to the version released today?

and then go to Settings / Manage / System Updates/ Check for Updates, to run the speaker updates.

See if that helps at all. 

Chances are high, without any significant information in your post, that you’re experiencing duplicate IP addresses issues in your system (as a guess). 

Try unplugging all your Sonos devices from power. While they are unplugged, reboot your router. Give the router two minutes to finish rebooting before plugging your Sonos back in to power. Give the Sonos a couple of minutes to reboot before testing.

If you’re still having issues after this, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Have you updated the app to the version released today?

and then go to Settings / Manage / System Updates/ Check for Updates, to run the speaker updates.

See if that helps at all. 

Did that before I posted here 🥲 still having the same issue