Skip to main content

HATE the new app!!!

• 22 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Who designed this terrible app and WHY? I have many Sonos speakers and give them as gifts all the time. I am DONE with Sonos if they don’t fix this truly terrible app. Looking at different options and will switch if I have too. Not accepting this!

4 replies

Siguen sin corregir todos los errores de la nueva aplicación, Es frustrante no poder accesar a Los álbumes y artista cuando escuchabas una canción, Además de qué no agrupa correctamente la TV con otras habitaciones, nunca creí decirlo, pero ODIO SONOS y al imbécil que creo y autorizó la nueva aplicación, deberían de haber dejado la anterior y Que uno como usuario de muchos años, decidiera con cual quedarse. URGE CORRIJAN LA NUEVA APP 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Siguen sin corregir todos los errores de la nueva aplicación, Es frustrante no poder accesar a Los álbumes y artista cuando escuchabas una canción, Además de qué no agrupa correctamente la TV con otras habitaciones, nunca creí decirlo, pero ODIO SONOS y al imbécil que creo y autorizó la nueva aplicación, deberían de haber dejado la anterior y Que uno como usuario de muchos años, decidiera con cual quedarse. URGE CORRIJAN LA NUEVA APP 

translation

They still haven't fixed all the bugs in the new app. It's frustrating not being able to access albums and artists when you're listening to a song. Plus, it doesn't group the TV correctly with other rooms. I never thought I'd say it, but I HATE SONOS and the idiot I think. and authorized the new application, they should have left the previous one and let one, as a user of many years, decide which one to keep. URGENTLY CORRECT THE NEW APP 

I agree 100% This is the most insane idea anyone in software ever had! I am looking to get with others to see what they think of the quality of Audio Pro speakers. In the meantime, I downloaded the previous version of the app on an old phone and do all my sonos controlling from the old, beautiful version of the app and it’s perfectly wonderful!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

One of the worst most non-intuitive app designs I've ever seen. Utterly horrible. I've gone back to using my laptop. 

And apparently the same designers released the latest update which has broken the app and desktop app where it can no longer browse playlists. Rendering Sonos a brick until they release yet another update to fix this.