Skip to main content
Question

era300 stereo adjustment left-right?

Hi,

i think i know the answer but.. i have a stereo pair of era300 and i enjoy them a lot in my bedroom. Depending on where i sleep, i’d like to adjust stereo left/right but there is nothing in the app. For my five i have a stereo left/right adjustment (single speaker) 

i suppose no chance to have it for era 300?

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Balance… i was looking for a balance slider for stereo 🤦‍♂️

Userlevel 7

The new app is very buggy. The balance slider should be under the EQ settings. If you don’t see it, restart the app until the balance slider re-appears.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hmm. Thanks for your advice. Closing opening app on my iphone didnt change anything i am afraid. Still no balance slider. Is it possible that it’s missing in the new app? Do you have stereo era 300 and it’s there ?

Userlevel 7

Hmm. Thanks for your advice. Closing opening app on my iphone didnt change anything i am afraid. Still no balance slider. Is it possible that it’s missing in the new app? Do you have stereo era 300 and it’s there ?

I have a stereo pair of Era 100s and I have a balance slider. Try restarting the app multiple times while checking for the balance slider after each restart.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

will try and keep you posted. thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @GuitarSuperstar it didnt work. I tried god knows how many times. How can i report it to sonos? Any chance doing it online ? Or do i have to call Sonos support? Insuspect it’s an era 300 thing 😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Have you run Trueplay? I’m not sure if you have the balance control if you’ve run it, though I may be wrong. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hey @GuitarSuperstar it didnt work. I tried god knows how many times. How can i report it to sonos? Any chance doing it online ? Or do i have to call Sonos support? Insuspect it’s an era 300 thing 😔

EDIT: I’m not sure whether you can actually balance the Era 300s because of the way they are set up for Dolby Atmos. But someone might be able to confirm or otherwise. In the meantime, try what I originally wrote below….

Have you definitely got the very latest version of the app? It was updated about ten days ago, after which you need to run the system update (Settings / Manage / System Updates). It’s the only reason I can think as to why you don’t have Balance control for these speakers…

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Yeah i do. Thank god i wasnt effected ao much about the app stuff (i thought) i was happy with the 4th of june update actually, it brought back some nice features. Hmm… it’s really odd, i have a single five and even that one has the balance slider

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @arslanelver 

Thanks for your post!

We have been able to reproduce this issue in our own testing and are now investigating. Thanks for flagging!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Thank you @Corry P - much apprciated!