Skip to main content
Answered

Era pair an Sub. R speaker silent

• 24 April 2023
  • 2 replies

I just wanted to listen to some f*****g music. Airplay not working and nor is the right hand speaker. Then error 1002s and then random tracks playing. 

Latest quality control is a joke. I just want to relax and listen to music but latest Sonos is hell. 

Diagnostic 848224247

Have rebooted everything too. What a shambles 30 minutes and still no right hand channel. And now my two moves have disappeared. 

As I type the right hand speaker has started playing but now a track is playing that is not on my queue!

Moves still AWOL though🙄

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

This seems like a network fail to me. Don’t Factory Reset any SONOS product without further consult. A Factory Reset might accidentally, temporarily work around something, but it will not permanently resolve the fundamental issue.

Note that you must contact SONOS support directly with your diagnostic confirmation number. Posting here does not guarantee a staff follow-up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Oh I never factory reset. What seems to be an issue  is the Era’s keep picking the eero mesh in the house rather than that in the cabin, they aren’t finding the strongest signal. Doesn’t explain why just the one speaker went silent though. 

Doesn’t help that after a tough day at the office this happens. 

Will ring support tomorrow, but doubtless it will have resolved itself. 

Here are some screen shots.