Skip to main content
Question

Era 300 Set Up Error Code 1064

As the title. I am just setting up my Era 300. I have no other Sonos kit. Used the app to set up and all seemed good.

When I went back into the app to set up voice etc, ut searches for updated and then showed error code 1064 - any ideas ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

I have the same problem when setting up an era 100

Finally got there, not sure how. Did factory reset, that didn't work, unistalled app, that didn't work, unplugged unit, unplugged router.

Got up the next day, tried again and it worked ?

Exactly the same issues here. Since the App update I can't connect to our Era 300. have carried out a factory reset, rebooted the modem, wifi router, signed it out and in of the App. I just keep getting Error 1064 and Error 1106. 

Also the App says sign in as owner of this system. I sign in, but the app is still saying sign in as system owner. 

I have exactly the same issue, asking me to sign in and I sign in, it takes me back to the screen where it states I have to sign in

Very frustating

The same situation with Beam gen.1

Same with me tried all the above now can't use app as won't do update going round in circles 

Same here 1064 when setting up symfonisk. Wasted 4h now as first I had to figure out that it won't connect if there's smart WiFi 2.4/5Ghz set up. Now another problem ..

I just recently purchased 

Arc

Sub

Pair of Era 300

Pair of Era 100

I was able to get the pair of 100 and arc with sub connected just fine. The 300 came today and now I cannot get anything to work correctly and just get error messages. I reset everything including the router and just keep getting error 1064.

Same here 1064 when setting up symfonisk. Wasted 4h now as first I had to figure out that it won't connect if there's smart WiFi 2.4/5Ghz set up. Now another problem ..

I did around 5 hard resets and managed to get through. But what a bad experience that was.

I found a very odd thing setting up a bunch for a client.  If I ran into the update error it seemed to never error if I created a new/custom room to place the speakers in.  All speakers could go in this one.  Very odd and points to a bug or just one heck of a lucky coincidence.