Answered

Era 100 White Screen Peeling Off

Is anyone else having an issue with the bottom part of the screen peeling off of their white Era 100? It looks like little cracks running vertically up the screen, starting where the screen merges with the base of the unit. Almost looks like peeling paint, but I’m not about to test that. Should I file an RMA? 

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 12 May 2023, 23:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Just went upstairs to check mine. Nothing showing as yet but I seem to remember someone on Reddit posting a picture of what you describe on their Era 100. That’s a bit worrying!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

If you can take a picture and post it here, so folks can see your problem.

Call Sonos support and get an exchange started.

I read a couple posts from people on the Facebook page “Sonos Users Group” that have also experienced this same issue with their Sonos ERA 100 grills cracking starting at the base. Some mentioned Sonos support was helpful and replaced them. Could be a production issue. I have only heard of this happening to the white ones. I have not had that happen to mine. I can say that the Play 1’s I have had for many years feel like they have a more solid build than the ERA 100’s. Especially when you compare the grills..

Userlevel 6
Badge +14