Answered

Era 100 stereo pair issue playing line in on both speakers

• 15 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I have a two pair Era 100 that are connected to the computer (Mac) with Line in and it’s doesn’t work well.

When I play a video or something else only one of the speakers work (the wired one). I tried to repair them and both worked to few hours and it’s back.

How do I fix it?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Schlumpf 15 April 2024, 23:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Eilon 

Sounds like a network issue… maybe the speakers are connected in different ways. Is there just a router or also other network hardware like wifi extenders? 
Also the wireless connection could be suffering from interference. I suggest to send a diagnostic and call Sonos support to take a look at this. 

Userlevel 7

Hi

How are you sending the audio from your computer to the Era 100’s?

Hi

How are you sending the audio from your computer to the Era 100’s?

I have Mac, I choose to send audio to my headphones in my Mac and it’s actually send to the Eras.

In my Mac it’s set like headphones because it’s connected with Line in that supposed to be for headphones.

@Eilon

Sounds like a network issue… maybe the speakers are connected in different ways. Is there just a router or also other network hardware like wifi extenders? 
Also the wireless connection could be suffering from interference. I suggest to send a diagnostic and call Sonos support to take a look at this. 

One of the Era’s connected to network with cable and the second with Wi-Fi.

Thank, I will do it.