Era 100 Only Playing One Side of Stereo

• 25 June 2023
  • 6 replies

I’m not sure I have the right vocabulary for this. 
I only have one Era speaker, not two.  So this isn’t a situation where one of a pair is cutting out. This is my sole speaker in the room seems to be playing only one side of stereo (either left or right).
I’m listening to Revolver on a new Victrola Stream turntable as I write this and “She Said, She Said” sounds totally different (kind of cool actually). Does anyone know how to fix this short of buying another speaker?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

How is the turntable connected to your SONOS system?

Bluetooth. The setup was seamless as advertised by Victrola - immediately recognized my Sonos speakers through the Victrola app. 

The turntable does not support Bluetooth. I assume that it is connecting via WiFi.

Check the cartridge wiring.

Another way of checking would be to use the turntable’s RCA jacks to connect to a traditional stereo or a SONOS Line-In.

Buzz - you’re right. Wi-Fi, not Bluetooth. I didn’t realize there were RCA jacks on this but I’ll try that. 

I’m also going see if I can make the same thing happen through Apple Music.