ERA 100 Bluetooth connection troubleshooting with a stereo pair

• 25 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi

I use my two ERA 100 as a stereo pair with my MacBook. When one ERA is connected to the MacBook in bluetooth mode, the ERA 100 connected with bluetooth is much louder than the other. I’ve changed the sound balance in the IOS App but it’s not very accurate. Is there any solution to this issue ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Phihifi 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’d first try breaking the stereo pair apart, then pairing them back together. Settings » System » [room name] » Remove stereo pair.

Once you’ve done that, test once more, and if the same issue occurs then please submit a support diagnostic. I recommend you then get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

If you haven’t already done so, I also recommend testing some music service sources on the stereo pair to compare results.

I hope this helps.