Answered

Dual Subs with Stereo Pair (Please!)

• 1 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Feature Request:  

I am a huge Sonos fan - with multiple rooms, Stereo Era 300, Stereo Era 100, Stereo 5’s, and an arc 5.1 home theater and even a Sonos connect to drive my hot tub system.  

I would very, very much like to add a second sub to my stereo 5 setup (yes, it's a lot of base), but the room and music are asking for more.  

I am contemplating leaving Sonos speakers and using a Sonos Amp and non-Sonos speakers and subs to do it, but I would prefer just to add a second SUB.  

It's just software and an extension of what you can do on the home theater please enable this.

Thank you for considering it - if someone knows a way to do this I would value that as well.  

-jamie

A separate note is very interesting how the Era 300 pair and the 5’ pair sound so different in different rooms.  The Era 300 pair do not work well in a bedroom with a lot of soft fabric and surfaces.  The 5’s sound amazing in that room.  The Era 300 pair sounds magnificent in the kitchen with hard surfaces, whereas the 5’s do not sound as alive or vivid.  I was very surprised and switched the setup and it was night and day.  

icon

Best answer by Corry P 1 February 2024, 10:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @User871761 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!