Skip to main content

I have a Sonos Ray and Sonance Garden Speakers.  i would like to play tv on both the ray and Garden speakers whe. watching sports.  i can play music in any combination but as soon as i add garden to Tv it stops the sound. 

Hi @Mowie5 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing TV audio in your other room.

You should be able to simply group the Amp connected to your Sonance speakers with your Ray in just the same way as you do with music (though the Ray must be selected first).

As you are having trouble, I recommend adjusting a setting. In the Sonos app, please go to Settings icon » Âroom with Ray] » Group Audio Delay » High. If you still have trouble, please try Max instead.

If you continue to have issue doing this, please try a reboot of your router - switch it off for at least 30 seconds. Reboot the Amp and Ray afterwards.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply.   Your suggestion didn’t work with the TV…...I finally realized realized I had to connect my TV ARC HDMI port to the AMP HDMI port in order for the TV to be recognized by the Garden System.  One that connection was established….i was able to do the grouping and now i have full control of individual speakers or grouped to hear TV, Music or both. 

Appreciate it.

Mowie

Hi @Mowie5 

Ah - so you weren’t getting TV audio anywhere - I understand. Glad to hear that you got it sorted out, and thanks for updating the thread!