Skip to main content
Question

complete era 100 stereo pair setup

• 14 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I would like to pair two new Era 100 speakers into a "stereo pair"  using my iphone, but I am not able to. I have connected and registered the first speaker. I have connected the second era 100 speaker and can separately play music through it, but I am not able to register it. After the 2nd speaker chimes for the registration, I press the button as indicated but the system does not find the 2nd speaker. I would like to pair the two speakers into a stereo system and cannot, probably because the 2nd speaker is not registered. Could the 2nd new speaker be defective?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I would like to pair two new Era 100 speakers into a "stereo pair"  using my iphone, but I am not able to. I have connected and registered the first speaker. I have connected the second era 100 speaker and can separately play music through it, but I am not able to register it. After the 2nd speaker chimes for the registration, I press the button as indicated but the system does not find the 2nd speaker. I would like to pair the two speakers into a stereo system and cannot, probably because the 2nd speaker is not registered. Could the 2nd new speaker be defective?

It’s a while since I set up a speaker, but surely to be able to play music to it, as you say you can, it must be on your system? Are you sure you added to existing system rather than set up a new system? 

Thank you for looking at my note.

The problem with the registration was solved. The problem was due to my not reading the registration instructions more carefully.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thank you for looking at my note.

The problem with the registration was solved. The problem was due to my not reading the registration instructions more carefully.

A very honest admission - good for you! Especially so with all the issues folk are having with the app. 

I hope you can now enjoy your system.