Skip to main content

Hello,

We have bought 3 sonos devices for the office. These devices are all linked to one account but only 1 is visible and usable on Spotify. We can see 1 other in the sonos app, but this won't work since we will all be using the same Spotify account.

We are all on the same wifi and at my home systems, it works perfectly well. Is there some setting we are not seeing?

Thank is advanced

Hi @BAGTAG,

We’d need to look into how the network is set up in your office. Spotify Connect will show devices on the same network, so if Spotify can’t find those devices, it generally means a network issue,

Do you know how your office network is configured? Are there multiple access points, a mesh network, a switch, or any additional networking devices in place? As you also mentioned you can see 1 other speaker in the Sonos app (I assume 2 of the 3 devices), I’d recommend submitting a diagnostics and replying here with the confirmation number so I can have a look into the Sonos system.

Office networks can differ from your average home network and may have more networking equipment, so we’ll want to ensure that your office network meets our system requirements and isn’t an unsupported setup.

I hope this information helps!