Answered

Add Era 300 to existing sonos system

• 2 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi, I recently bought a ERA 300 and I am having issues to add it to the existing system using the S2 app on my iphone. Which button should I press to connect to the S2’

icon

Best answer by ratty 2 November 2023, 10:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

What colour is the Era’s status LED on the front? It should be flashing green. The speaker should then automatically pop up in the S2 app. You can also add it via Settings → System → Add Product.

If the LED is not flashing green then it’s likely been set up before. Factory reset it. 

Badge

Hi, thank you for your reply. In fact it has been setup on the S2 on my first phone. I can’t connect the S2 on my second iPhone to the existing era 300. I don’t know which buttons I should press on the era 300 to connect the S2 to the existing system. 

Ah, I see. If the controller is asking you to press a button to identity the speaker push the Bluetooth button on the back near the top.