Skip to main content

Face it Sonos, your Roam product is faulty. And to make matters worse, it’s sold at a Sonos price. My kids have less than $50 products that last longer, have the ability to stereo pair in Bluetooth, and are more dependable.

I love my Play:5 (Gen2), three (3) One’s (Gen1), One (Gen2), and Amp. And after getting over the fact that my two (2) Moves won’t stereo pair in Bluetooth mode, I’ve learned to appreciate the acoustical depth they generate.

One of my Roams has already been replaced. But now, both are unresponsive. To anything! I purchased the wireless charger for each, so it’s not the charger. They are your chargers. Within the S2 System App one is listed in “Sleep mode” and the other is “Not connected.” They both are unresponsive to resets, factory resets, charging for several days, no lights, no nothing.

And I’m seriously considering replacing my Samsung soundbar and subwoofer with your Arc. But can’t bring myself to do it with this Roam issue still pissing me off.

Admit it. Your Roam product has some flaws and you need to remedy them.

Hi @Barnes-Pamlico 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you for your feedback - we value it all, both good and bad. I’m sorry to hear your Roams are not operating as intended (or at all), and for that in particular, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team they will be able to help troubleshoot the issues you’re experiencing.