Skip to main content
Request if Sonos wireless headphones might be considered for the development team. These can be very useful when needing to run the system in privacy...i.e..late at night when working or studying so as not to disturb others in the household or office.
Hey there, jeral1215KC. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I am happy to forward your feedback along to the team. They are always looking for ways to make Sonos better over time! Thanks again.
This has been asked for for years, and there are lots of reasons, technical and commercial, why it is unlikely ever to happen.. A Connect can be used with a headphone amp to feed headphones. Or you could just listen to music by using a decent set of headphones with your phone or laptop.
A Bluetooth transmitter plugged into any Sonos component you have that has a Line-Out connection will work fine.

I have discovered that the TV streamer that came with my new hearing aids works just fine with my Sonos Connect, feeding directly into my hearing aids via Bluetooth. 🙂