Skip to main content
Hello. While playing music from Spotify in the Sonos app, I frequently get interruptions, due to “connection to Spotify lost”. Seems like many others have the same problem, and I’ve tried several of the remedies mentioned in this forum (restarting the boost, removing Spotify from the music services and then adding it again, etc). This has made the problem less frequent, but it still occurs unacceptably often.

Play music from Yousee Music in Sonos app, is almost ok.

Diagnostic number 8435344. Please advice!
Hello there, agroenberg. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. After taking a look at the diagnostic report, it seems that both your CONNECT and PLAY:5 are having a hard time maintaining a wireless connection to the network. Specifically, both are experiencing significant amounts of physical electronic interference. This type of interference is normally caused by larger electronic devices and appliances such as refrigerators or home theatre amplifiers.

Can you describe the immediate areas around both of these units? Thanks!
Hello, Keith,

Thanks for your response.

I have move the Sonos Bridge away from the router.

It did not make any change.

Next I cabled the Play:5 with the Bridge, the result was still the same Spotity lost connection.

New Diagnostic number 8439548

The Bridge is placed in room next to the kitchen-dining area, the Play:5 is just on the other side of the wall.

The Connect i in the living room, next to the kitchen-dining area. There is no electronic devises between the connect and the other sonos devices.

Streaming from Yousee Music have no problems.

Hope you can help.
Thanks for the new diagnostic report. I am seeing an error saying "No Account" and "Lost Connection" when playing from Spotify. What if you remove the BRIDGE and only have the PLAY:5 plugged into the router directly? If you play Spotify from your phone, do you have the same problems?
Hello Keith

I have tried to plug the Play5 directly to the router without the Bridge, it did not make any change.

New Diagnostic number 8444113.

Playing Spotity from my phone connected to Sonos from the Spotity App, have the same problem.

I have now changed the setup back to using the Bridge.

Playing Yousee Music from Sonos App from Ipad, have also to day few stops in playing,

dianostic number 8444171

Hope you can help finding a solution
Thanks for the reports, agroenberg. At this point, I would recommend giving out support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time. They are able to set up a remote session and get a closer look at the network and how data is being transmitted across the network.