Answered

Sonos One Microphone Light

• 11 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a problem with one of the Sonos One speakers, I press the touch button on the microphone but it doesn't turn on the light or work, I have reset it several times but it has stopped working, does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you
icon

Best answer by Jamie A 12 February 2024, 15:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @pacomase, welcome to the Sonos Community!

By reset, do you mean powering the Sonos One off and on again, or have you Factory Reset the speaker? If you’ve Factory Reset the speaker, then you may need to add a voice assistant back if you haven’t already. If you never added a voice assistant, then that would explain why the Microphone button doesn’t work. You can add one by going to Settings → Services & Voice → Add a Voice Assistant → Selection either Alexa, Google Assistant, or Sonos Voice Control.

It’s also possible that the touch buttons were previously disabled in the Sonos app, so I would check this option in the Sonos app under Settings → System → Select your Sonos One → Touch Controls → Enable this setting if it is disabled.

If you have a voice assistant added and the touch buttons are not disabled, then I would recommend reaching out to our support team for further troubleshooting.

I hope this helps!

Thank you, I have already solved the problem thanks to your help. Greetings.