Answered

Sonos Era 300 Stands

• 28 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Why everything Sonos releases a new product they NEVER produce enough of the stands. There is a shortage every single time. This is getting really tiresome.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 29 March 2023, 14:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Missionsparta 

Thanks for your post!

I’m sorry to hear you couldn’t get the stands you wanted for your speakers. I’ll make sure your feedback will get back to the product teams.

Like, this is news to Sonos??? C’mon.

I’m equally frustrated.

I ordered two 300 speakers and stands with speakers arriving in March. Why are the stands scheduled to ship in June? Clearly this wasn’t communicated when I ordered, and only after receiving confirmation email that I realized the very expensive speakers are going to be in the floor for months. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am waiting for the Sanus (not Sonos) stands to become available in Europe. Is it even possible to order Sanus stands here in Europe? 🤔

And is it better to get fixed height or adjustable if using them for music?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Better this way than getting stands with nothing to go onto them. But I do agree - and it’s not the first time it’s happened. 

It's so frustrating. Want my era 300s but useless to me without stands. Sonos, Sanus, Flexson, don't care at this stage. First with availability will get my money!Â