Skip to main content

Hi. I have a playbase and 2x Sonos Ones (surrounds) connected to my TV and I am very happy. I am keen on exploring vinyl and I am looking at a Lenco L-85 which is quite cheap at £115 which also contains a pre amp. What I am wondering is can I use my Sonos Ones as a stereo pair using a Sonos connect without disconnecting from my tv setup. 

The Sonos Ones cannot be used as a stereo pair and surrounds for your Playbase at the same time. You must choose one or the other.

If you want to connect a turntable to your system, you need to add a Sonos Port, Five, or Amp to connect the turntable.

Yes, the Sonos CONNECT and anything attached to the line in becomes another ‘room’ and source in the Sonos system, so you can play the turntable on any of your Sonos ‘rooms’. 

If you do decide to use the discontinued Connect or Connect:Amp to connect a turntable, be sure you get the Gen 2 models so you can use it with the Sonos S2 app.

Yes, the Sonos CONNECT and anything attached to the line in becomes another ‘room’ and source in the Sonos system, so you can play the turntable on any of your Sonos ‘rooms’. 

That’s interesting.  So if I get a connect and attach a turntable I can use my collective group (Sonos Lounge) which is what I use for he TV to output. Obviously this won’t work if I have the TV on. I am trying to avoid buying more speakers when I already have the speakers in the right room if that makes sense

Yes, if you connect a turntable to a Sonos Connect Gen 2 (or any of the other products mentioned above), you will be able to play the audio from the turntable to your other Sonos speakers.

Yes, if you connect a turntable to a Sonos Connect Gen 2 (or any of the other products mentioned above), you will be able to play the audio from the turntable to your other Sonos speakers.

Perfect will look for a deal on a connect gen 2 on eBay. Thanks for your help