Sonos App volume control 2

• 14 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Keith sent me a response to my first question that stated reload the app or get in touch with supplier or something. Then the question was closed and not possible to provide further comments, hence why I have added another thread.

I had previously deleted and reloaded the Sonos IOS app and the problem persists. I play music from different sources through the Sonos Move and I cannot change the volume. I’m new to Sonos and had also ordered a Roam, but I just cancelled that order, pending me actually finding out what the problem is with changing volume using the IOS app. I’m also in the market for purchasing a soundbar and would like to go with Sonos, but again, I certainly wont commit until I know what the issue is.

Can anyone else other that Keith offer any other advice or help? Much appreciate any help on this.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Closing as a duplicate of

(This original thread is still open for discourse, though I have no idea who Keith is)