Skip to main content
Question

Play 5 no power

• 23 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Hi I have an issue with my sonos play 5. It was purchased on January 24th 2015. After the last update it never turned back on. I have tried on the power cord of my playbar and my sonos play 1 and held down the mute button reset but still not working and no lights have come on at all. Any help advise or suggestions greatly appreciated.
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Your best bet is to call in to Sonos and speak with a rep directly. Hours and numbers are at www.sonos.com/contact
Thanks but I think sonos have pulled Phone support in the uk
I'd be stunned if they'd done so. That's a pretty major change. Have you tested the link?
In fact, here's a direct link for you.

http://www.sonos.com/en-gb/contact/contact-options%23

Note that this is indeed the Great Britain portion of the website, and they have a phone number listed, for M-F from 9AM to 5PM.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I'd be stunned if they'd done so. That's a pretty major change. Have you tested the link?

The team is still around in the UK, the hours are listed on that site, just make sure the right country is selected.
Thanks