Skip to main content
Connection Peloton to Play5
Can you elaborate. What is Peleton for a start?
Peloton is an stationary bicycle coupled with a video touch screen that is internet connected.

https://www.onepeloton.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiAqbvTBRAPEiwANEkyCIztfGoKp7h2EdVr5QovjW6Jtff46C2bS-C0FEatFUDMU02XTLirFhoCx_8QAvD_BwE

To the OP, if the Peloton has an audio out, you can connect it to the line-in on the Play:5.
Every day is school day 😃 And I'm a cyclist but had never heard of Peloton, other than the name of the main group in a cycling race.
Every day is school day 😃 And I'm a cyclist but had never heard of Peloton, other than the name of the main group in a cycling race.

You can't go an hour on cable TV without seeing one of their ads in the US. Very expensive monthly fees (~$40), but they say the bike is good quality (for $2000, it ought to be).
Holy cow, seriously, a $40 monthly subscription? I hope you can use it without.
You can, but then it is just another exercise bike. All the trainig sessions with the automated courses and difficulty settings are via the subscription. More exoensive than custom claases at a gym, really.
Commercial quality bike. The $40 is not a bad deal if you are a person who ever take spin classes. Those are expensive! Unlimited classes (many live per day that you can join in on) with a huge monitor that makes you feel like you are in the class. Over 4000 back catalog of classes.
I have a Peloton, though no desire to connect it to my Sonos. However it does have a headphone jack, so if you have a Gen 1 Play:5 then you could use its line-in. There will be a delay though, so lip-sync will likely be off. Probably a lot less annoying than lip-sync being off in a movie though. If you have a Gen 2 then the answer is No, you can't connect it.
I have a Peloton, though no desire to connect it to my Sonos. However it does have a headphone jack, so if you have a Gen 1 Play:5 then you could use its line-in. There will be a delay though, so lip-sync will likely be off. Probably a lot less annoying than lip-sync being off in a movie though. If you have a Gen 2 then the answer is No, you can't connect it.

Gen2 has a line-in as well so it should work, I use my Gen2 when watching series/films on my laptop without visible delay.
My bad, sorry.
It's the headphone out jack that the gen 2 lost, which was there on the gen 1. They do look the same, I can certainly understand the mistake 🙂