Skip to main content
Saw this in a previous string. My Play1 won’t stream music from my phone playlists with the buffering warning. In-wall speakers connected to amps work fine. My diagnostic number is 1855546344
Hello there, mrhinehart83. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Typically these errors come up when the phone is unable to serve content to Sonos fast enough or in time. If the problem only happens when streaming content from your phone, it may be a good idea to move said content to a music library on a local computer for a more direct and stable connection. Alternatively, if you were to plug your phone directly into the back of the Play:5 you could host the podcast directly from there.

To address the underlying problem, it seems you have a number of Connect:Amps that seem to be giving off physical electronic errors. This usually points to large electronic devices in the immediate area of these units such as a Home Theater Amplifier or Receiver. If your phone were to try to connect to any of these devices, it would have to deal with that not just once but twice (in and out). That being said, typically we'd recommend creating some space between the Connect:Amp and any other large electronic devices. Would you mind describing the area around these units? I am happy to give advice and check out a fresh diagnostic after moving some of these around.

Thanks again!