Skip to main content
I have got a demo arranged to listen to the Play:5 at a place. I want to check the versatility of the speaker which means, I would like to listen to all genres of music. I am a BASS fan, so I have my BASS samples ready. But speakers is just not all about BASS. I must be listening to some Mid's and High's aswell (Vocals & Guitar) Can any of you suggest a good track maybe one single track which has everything or different tracks to check out the Vocals and Guitar separately on how does it sound in the Play:5 ? Any suggestions guys ?
Hi augustya

Here's a link to albums and tracks the majority of which are available on iTunes which means you can listen and decide to purchase the album or track.

https://www.cnet.com/news/the-audiophiliacs-top-music-tracks-for-testing-speakers-and-headphones/

IMO the Play 5's do and exceptional job with any genre of music. Of course listening is subjective and only you can make that decision. I have mine in stereo pair with sub although some will say that a sub in not necessary. Again a personal opinion.

You might also consider auditioning Play 1's x 2 with Sub or Sonos One's x 2 with Sub.

Cheers!

Hi augustya

Here's a link to albums and tracks the majority of which are available on iTunes which means you can listen and decide to purchase the album or track.

https://www.cnet.com/news/the-audiophiliacs-top-music-tracks-for-testing-speakers-and-headphones/

IMO the Play 5's do and exceptional job with any genre of music. Of course listening is subjective and only you can make that decision. I have mine in stereo pair with sub although some will say that a sub in not necessary. Again a personal opinion.

You might also consider auditioning Play 1's x 2 with Sub or Sonos One's x 2 with Sub.

Cheers!

Oh Cool ! Thanks for the link, that's a great link and lot to choose from, will come handy.

Oh Cool ! Thanks for the link, that's a great link and lot to choose from, will come handy.

Glad you like link! Have fun auditioning Sonos 🆒

Cheers!