ikea & Sonos next update

• 14 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Avid Contributor I
  • 101 replies

Hello there 
What do you think will be the next product from Ikea/Sonos?

I hope for a Gen 2 of the frame and the replaceble “picture” get new faces……and Ikea get the ones they offer in stock.Same for the BookShelfs…need new front grills and get them in stock

Maybe there will be a smaller and a bigger frame than it is today….like two options. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I think it would make sense to have an ikea soundbar.  Pretty much identical to the Ray in terms of functionality, but just priced and packaged for ikea.

But I do agree that adding different variation on the exiting products seems likely.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Maybe another lamp / speaker combo, but one that would hang from the ceiling instead of a tabletop design. It would open up some possibilities for surrounds where stands aren’t going to work. Even could work as a stand-alone speaker when there is no good place to set one in a room.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

#melvimbe

That’s a pretty good idea…a Ikea Soundbar. But i don’t think that’s gonna happend with three soundbars allready beeing offered by Sonos. 
To be a little demanding here,i’m missing out a small speaker in my bathroom. IP67-rated. Bigger than the Roam but smaller than the One. And i hope that i’s not so heavy cause i need to have it mount on the wall with the least amount of wholes in my walls. Or doubleside tape will do the trick. Perhaps it can have some kinda display to show like the Time(watch).