Question

I can't seem to connect spotify to my sonos player even though I am a premium customer

Sonos & Spotify

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Mia, 

have you been able to add your account now? 

There has been a short outage in the weekend which has been resolved. 

Regards, 

Daniel H. 
Hi, I have spotify premium but when I try and search for other songs or artists in Spotify on my laptop it says no searches found although my wife has no problem on her ipad?
Any ideas?
Thanks
I have been problem logging into my Spotify premium account after I upgrade to iOS 10.
Anyone encountering the same issue?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Can you each try removing the service, rebooting your device, then adding it back in? If this doesn't work, please submit a diagnostic and respond here with your confirmation. Thank you.
solved? got same problem
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hey kfr, check out my reply in this discussion.
Hey kfr, check out my reply in this discussion.

can't look at your link, theres some login thing?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Sorry about that, I made a mistake there. Try the link again now.
I have been problem logging into my Spotify premium account after I upgrade to iOS 10.
I am experiencing the same problem on my iPhone and iPad since the upgrade to iOS 10. I'm not able to connect to Spotify. Also when you try upgrading Sonos from the iOS device you receive a 1101 error. Please SONOS fix this problem asap!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Welcome to the community, cvanuden. We can fix it, but it's an issue with your network in all probability, not the app. Would you please submit a diagnostic of your system and respond with the confirmation? One of our agents will take a look. Thank you!
I am experiencing the same problem on my iPhone and iPad since the upgrade to iOS 10. I'm not able to connect to Spotify. Also when you try upgrading Sonos from the iOS device you receive a 1101 error. Please SONOS fix this problem asap!

the music track is running.... but no audio from sonos... :(
I tried playing directly from spotify it works.
Sigh, maybe it is time to switch to Apple Music

http://www.sonos.com/en-gb/contact?linkId=32529878&utm_campaign=Customer%20Care%20Engagement&utm_medium=owned&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=Null

I reach out to them on Facebook. and they have requested for me to call in. Hope this is useful for you.
I'm located in Singapore, not too keen of making an oversea call for this. i might just kill my Spotify premium account. Really disappointed.