Answered

How many Sonos Era 100 in one system

• 15 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi there, i recently bought 26 sonos ERA 100. i will need to connect them all together. im not sure on the limitations of this? if i can have them all in one group/room and just link them together so they share the same feed? or if i can have them all individually. all speakers can be mono feed. i read somewhere that 32 sonos one speakers can be in one system. so im hoping its the same for the ERA 100.

icon

Best answer by John B 15 January 2024, 12:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi.  32 is the max whatever the mix of Sonos players.  Each speaker must be set up as a separate “room” initially.  You may then wish to stereo pair some of them.

That is then your basic system.  You  then “group” some or all rooms together if you want to listen to them in sync.  Or you can play different streams on different speakers.

Playing through all 20 at once will put a lot of strain on your network so you would just have to see what happens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Wow! Bought 26 in one hit, without knowing if you could use them as you want: that’s <insert your choice of word or phrase here>

Hope they do work out for you!