HATE SONOS- Worst System EVER.

• 30 August 2020
  • 28 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Did you think about adding the Boost to your Sonos setup? I have several Sonos throughout my house. It’s on my Wifi which I do occasionally have issues (drop outs, loose connection). It can be a little frustrating at times. But I am 100% happy with my set up. 
I am considering buying a Boost to run my Sonos separately from others using the wifi in the house. I’m also considering running Ethernet and switches to all my Sonos products so I wouldn’t have anymore issues with Wifi.

Running ethernet to your sonos devices is an excellent idea, I would go with that over the boost 100%. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Did you think about adding the Boost to your Sonos setup? I have several Sonos throughout my house. It’s on my Wifi which I do occasionally have issues (drop outs, loose connection). It can be a little frustrating at times. But I am 100% happy with my set up. 
I am considering buying a Boost to run my Sonos separately from others using the wifi in the house. I’m also considering running Ethernet and switches to all my Sonos products so I wouldn’t have anymore issues with Wifi.

Running ethernet to your sonos devices is an excellent idea, I would go with that over the boost 100%. 

So I wouldn’t need the Boost if I were to run Ethernet with switches? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

So I wouldn’t need the Boost if I were to run Ethernet with switches? 

No you would not.