Skip to main content
Answered

Cannot create system

• 13 June 2024
  • 7 replies

Cannot successfully setup Sonos One system. App keeps saying that there is no system connected, even after seemingly having setup the speakers. I have set up Sonos speakers before, but it just doesn’t work when all indications are that it should. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

What do you mean by “Cannot successfully setup Sonos One system”? Are trying to add to your existing system? What error messages are you getting? What steps have you done and where does it fail? What is a “Sonos One system”?

I changed my internet setup and am recreating the Sonos setup I had previously. I am not getting error messages along the way, just at the end, after seemingly adding in my speakers, the app says there is no system. I have tried everything I can think of, but it keeps ending up in the same place. 

Also, a "Sonos One system" means two (left and right) paired Sonos Ones.

Refrain from Factory Reset of any SONOS units without further consult. Describe your SONOS system and network. Which controller App are you using?

Temporarily wire one of the units to your network.

I am using the Solos app, which finds my speakers, seems to connect to them, and then says there is no network and that I am not connected, all the while telling me that I am logged-in to my account.

I had to reset the Sonos app and it finally worked.