20% Cashback promotion

• 10 March 2018
  • 55 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

55 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
deleted
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Sonos appears to be moving the goalposts on this offer.

Previous responses from their Customer Care Team have included references to eligibility dates 1st October 2017 to 31st december 2017................none of which were mentioned in the T&Cs.

Now the "Qualifying Purchases" page has been amended to: "In order to participate in this promotion, you must have received your unique code from Sonos and purchased a Qualifying Product (as defined in the Terms & Conditions) from a Sonos authorised retailer prior to 11:59PM GMT May 8, 2018 during (the “Promotion Period”)."

BUT the promotional material is STILL misleading. Nowhere does it state that you have to have had a code from Sonos in advance of making any purchase.
If I buy a qualifying item from an authorised online retailer that has a price lower than the RRP do I still get 20% of the price?
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I think the question is do you already have a code from Sonos? The Sonos website is very unclear about this, to the extent that it is misleading.

If you DO have a code, then I would imagine you'll get 20% off the purchase price, but read the T&Cs........even though they are also less than helpful.

If you DON'T already have a code from Sonos, then I would abandon hope of getting a discount. If you've found a retailer that offers the products at less than RRP then you're still quids in.
I already have a code. I am just making sure that if the item has been discounted I still get the 20% off.